The 4th of July is fast approaching - do you have your outfit planned yet? It’s the perfect opportunity to show off your American pride by wearing the classic combo of red, white, and blue. That includes your handbag too! You can wear a crisp white purse for a clean and modern feel, go bold with red, or be cool yet vibrant with a blue handbag. Whatever you choose, it will be the perfect finishing touch to your Independence Day look.
- If you have a big day out or family event planned, choose a roomy tote bag to ensure you can carry everything you need. Our Jody leather shoulder tote will do the trick! It comes in a sleek, elegant design, and best of all has a white and navy color-blocked exterior. All you need is a red top or bottom.
- Try our Nashville wicker leather handbag to embrace the Americana style. This boxy crossbody comes in a pretty shade of light blue that would work perfectly with a red or white sundress.
- If you’d like your bag to be the standout piece, go with a red purse like the Nanah leather crossbody camera bag. It has a boxy, minimal design that pairs well with almost any outfit. Whether you go casual with denim and a t-shirt or feminine with a dress, the Nanah will help you look amazing.
- Maybe you’d like to show a little edge with some hardware and/or studs. We’ve definitely got you! There’s the blue quilted Atlanta crossbody, that also features a row of studs. The vibrant Josie chain bag, with red on red studding. Or go all out with the eye-catching Hollywood embellished crossbody, which comes in all three American colors: red, white, and blue.
- Finally, you can always go a more classic and feminine route with a satchel bag. These will work perfectly if you’re attending an elegant dinner or boat party. Try the wildly popular Chloe or the chic Melissa, both available in gorgeous bright blues.